"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Monday, August 4, 2014

Ten Days Later...

...and the sickness is gone!  Nobody woke up with a fever this morning for the first time in 10 days - hooray! 

Though I wouldn't wish sickness on my children, I did get a lot of quality snuggle and cuddle time.  The girls bonded while playing games.  ;)  We are all so thankful the kids are feeling better though.  

Last week the building team prefabbed 10 homes and today, Jack, Annabelle and Sophie went to a local village with a mission team to put up two homes.  Can't wait for them to get home and tell us all about it. 


Our Week:




Jack's Week:








 I am sorry I don't have more pictures of Jack's week.  To be sure I will ask him to take more!  

Always grateful for your friendship and prayers.  Sending our love!




No comments:

Post a Comment