Annabelle Joy is now 13 years old!
Bella, as she is known here, loves to work with teams. Translating is by her favorite thing to do. She clearly has a gift working with local Guatemalans. She also loves to plan her future. Right now, she desires to stay on the mission field for the rest of her life.
What does Annabelle like to do?
* Annabelle enjoys helping with the Children's Ministry at church on Sunday mornings.
* Annabelle would translate with the teams every single day if we would allow her to. She finds her happy place being with the twenty-something Guatemalans who work with the mission teams. They are great role models for her.
* Once she turned 13 in September, she started going to youth group. She loves going on Friday nights. Annabelle is a social butterfly.
* Like Sophie, Annabelle attends a small group Bible study. She comes home with a lot of questions about the input other people share and is always inquisitive about Biblical issues!
* Annabelle is very interested in the political situation in the US. She has a lot of opinions and questions on the two major candidates and their stances on certain topics. We've had to find a way to stay current on the debates for her.
How can you pray for Annabelle?
* Pray we continue to find time for her schooling! She loves working with the teams over doing her school work. Wouldn't we all?
* At 13 going on 20, it's hard to find a balance. Pray the Lord helps us encourage her to enjoy being a kid as she grows into a lovely adult.
* Please pray for her faith. We ask the Lord to daily build her foundation so her relationship with Christ continues to grow stronger.