So what is included in the $3000?
1. A metal home to withstand dangerous weather conditions and last up to 20 years.
2. Bunk Beds. These bunk beds are made of simple pine and will sleep up to 4 people.
3. A high efficiency stove. No more cooking over an open fire and inhaling toxic fumes.
4. A water filter so the family will no longer have to consume contaminated water.
5. A solar lighting kit. Many of these families will have lighting for the first time ever.
6. Two windows and a door. This means natural light shining into their home.
The Rhodes family flies in tomorrow to build two homes, in addition to working with various ministries. They are currently $1275 away from funding the second home for the Paiz family in Pastores, Guatemala. Would you consider making a donation to help this family have a home, beds, stove, water filter, solar lighting, windows, and a door? Every little bit helps. Click on this link to make a donation.
If you would like to sponsor an entire house or fundraiser for a family, send us an email at email@example.com. We will choose a family for you, based on necessity, send you before and after pictures and update you on the family after our their post home visit. Thank you!