"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Working with My Dad (By Annabelle Joy Townsend)

              Yesterday I went to work with my dad.  We took the van to a village called Pastores.  My dad and I were going to do a check up with some of the people for whom he built houses.                      


 


Along this road were some of the homes which
 we were following up on.




These are some of the kids I met while in Pastores.
The niña (girl) in blue is Kati and in pink, Sophia.
Though I didn't get the little niño's (boy's) name.




In August I was able to be a part of a team building a house and now I was able to go with my dad on the follow up visit.  It's a great experience and I enjoy meeting new Guatemalans and talking to them in Spanish.  I can't wait to go back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment