"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dia de la Familia

A few weeks ago, we attended Dia de la Familia (Family Day) at the kids' school.  We had a lovely time.  It is such a joy to see our children communicating with others in Spanish.  It is not easy to live in a country and not speak the language fluently.  Please, take it from me, it's challenging and humbling.  I am ashamed to live in this incredible country with beautiful Guatemalans and not speak the same tongue.  Apparently, I am a slow learner.  ;)  Thankfully, our girls have embraced school and their opportunities to learn Spanish and absorb the culture.  They have taken in so much, so quickly.  They amaze me all the time.


Here are a few pictures of our family celebrating with other families:









No comments:

Post a Comment