"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Friday, July 11, 2014

PT's Olde Fashioned Grille

People are generally very kindhearted.  As a board member of a non-profit ministry, I have been asking begging people and businesses for support for years.  I have blogged about this humbling process in the past but I have probably neglected to brag on some awesome people.  Earlier this week I mentioned the incredible Hot Mess Studios and now I want to blog about P.T.'s Olde Fashioned Grille in Leland.

A few weeks ago Jack had the opportunity to meet with the manager at P.T.'s.  He spent some time listening to Jack share his passion for Guatemala and the IDC ministry.  He was so gracious and offered to donate a generous gift card for the silent auction, as well as give a percentage of all food purchased on Friday night.  It's such an honor to see hearts being burdened for Guatemala.








Come on out to P.T.'s Grille for lunch or dinner this evening, 
Friday, July 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment