"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Friday, June 19, 2015

Building Homes, Empowering People


I am so excited for this family!  The IDC Building Ministry has built on this land for other family members in the past and now this family of 6 is getting their own new home!  A few months ago, when my parents and aunt and uncle were here, we took a ride up to see this family.  So many kids came running to the van to meet us and talk with us.  Now my sister, Michele and brother-in-law, Mitch will get to meet them all and help build a home for them!

If you would like to make a donation towards the $3000 it takes to build a new home, please click here:



Thank you so much for joining us on this journey!  I can't wait to show you pictures after the home is built!












To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment