"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Jude Update!

Jude is a ball of energy.  At least once a week Jack and I look at each another and question if we will have enough gusto to parent him yet another day!

All kidding aside, he is just so much fun.  After four girls, I really wasn't sure how in the world I could be a mom to a little boy.  He has changed my life (haven't they all?) for the better.  I love him mightily and look forward to lying down with him each night as he snuggles me and says, "Dios es fantastico, fantastico es Dios!"

He has started school here with the big kids three days a week.  Of course he is a sponge and is picking up Spanish very quickly!

Here are a few pictures of Jude at a recent party with his friends:







Love him!  I am so thankful God brought him into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment