"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Monday, June 15, 2015

My Sister is Coming!!!

I am so excited that my sister, Michele, her husband, Mitch and my nephews and niece to visit at the end of July!  We haven't seen them in a year, which is the longest we have ever been apart.  To say I am full of joy is an understatement! 

We plan to do lots of fun things and show them around this beautiful country, but they are also determined to build a house for a family while they are here for two weeks.  My parents have already assisted in building a home so we are grateful they will be joining them, too! 

Would you consider making a donation to give a family a home, clean water, beds and a stove?  Check out what a family will receive for just $3000 by clicking here

Make a donation, small or large, by using the easy peasy GoFundMe page here or send a check to:

Rich DeVictor
1116 Millstream Court
Leland, NC 28451
 





Thank you in advance for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment