"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Saturday, December 19, 2015

And the House is Up!

I wrote about Mardoqueo's family here and here last week.  They had a desperate need for a home.   Only one week passed from pre-visit to funding to house build!  Everything happened very quickly.

This particular house build was very special to me.  I won't go into details on social media out of respect for the family but everyone was extremely emotional and life changes were made.  God is so good.


Last home build of 2015!


I had a sweet little helper.  :)


We don't have any teams visiting so it was just us four guys building this home.


Handing the keys over!  What a blessing to be a part of this ministry.


I am already looking forward to visiting this family when we get back in January.


This family is eager to celebrate Christmas in their new home! Amen!


Merry Christmas,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment