"...great joy which will be to all people."

Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people."

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Well that was QUICK!

So within an hour of posting the blog about a family in need of a house in Santa Maria de Jesus - a house was sponsored for them!

Luis (36 years old), Maria (33 years old), Hector (17 years old), Rosalinda (15 years old), Edgar (13 years old), Jose (11 years old), Maira (3 years old), and Oscar (6 months old) will have a home next week!

In my blog post I mentioned hoping they would have a home by the end of 2016.  This is a whole year sooner than I anticipated.  Praise God!






Their kitchen has an open fire and a single pot.




Living area for their family of eight.




 Their dirt floor floods every time it rains.  The raised concrete pad will be a tremendous help!




Luis will take down the old house to make room for the new home.




I know they are happy rainy season is almost over!  We sure are at our house.  Susie is ready to be able to hang up our laundry without worrying about the afternoon rain each day!




Here are five (one on Rosalinda's back) of the family members.  They're so happy to be receiving a home.




Jude was my happy helper for the visit.  He wanted to stay and play.




What an amazing Christmas present they are receiving this year.  My wife always says it's a gift to live and serve here.  I completely agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment